Leadership Training: build resilient leaders…
Corporations face many crisis every year. To survive those crisis, they need accountable leaders. Few years ago, a very famous HR firm conducted a survey showing that companies are aware of that need of, but find that own leaders not accountable. Instead of providing training on the usual – and very used – leadership topics, which are usually well known by leaders, our choice is to help your middle or top managers reaching out their full potential in your context to become more resilient, and serve your objectives the best.
On a first part, we will help your leaders understanding their own leadership style and personality on the 8 MBTI® facets, to make them optimize their self-awareness. Then we will overview their context and help them understand better their battle ground thanks to the 6 Dimensions of Culture Theory, initiated by Geert Hofstede.
“If you know your enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.”
6 Sessions Detailed Program
The Accountable Leaders Training is offered:
* online within 6 sessions of 2 hours,
* or face-to face within 2 days-sessions. (day 1, sessions 1,2, 3; day 2: sessions 4,5,6)
Prior to session 1: MBTI questionnaire.
- Introduction ( + Using the e-learning system)
- Expectations of the attendees
- MBTI Theory of types
- MBTI questionnaire feedback and validation
- Team dynamics, the MBTI approach
- Enhancing your Work and Team styles
- Effects of own personality on leadership and resilience
- Conflict styles and stress management
- Approach to change
- Leadership and Decision-Making Styles
Six Dimensions Questionnaire
- Corporate Culture
- Levels of Culture – Shein
- Layers of Culture – Hofstede
- Low and High levels of Cultures
- Communication styles vs. corporate and market contexts
- Applying the Six Dimensions to understand your corporation
- Who adapts to who?
- The Map, Bridge and Integrate approach
- Best Practices
- Self-awareness and self-consciousness
- Academic inputs,
- Proven methodologies (no opinion, no chit-chat) to support and documents the course
- Individual and groups exercises specifically designed for online classes
- 6 attendees per group maximum
WHEN ONLINE, this training is delivered on an online platform that will enable you to attend the classes in live, or the recorded sessions if you cannot make it, you will have then the opportunity to ask your questions directly to the trainer.
The platform enables to work as a big group, but as well split the big group in smaller groups for exercises.
If you are not very good at computers, don’t worry: attendees can connect easily with just one click to the classroom: there is no specific ability to have about IT systems. Classes can be followed from any kind of devices, even if it is better to have a dedicated space for working, and a computer or laptop.
This workshop will be held in English.
Sébastien has a 10 years experience of working with all levels managers and leaders, especially C-levels from international groups. Accredited Trainer in France since 2011, he is also a professional coach for 20 years, and MBTI certified. His clients are from all around the World, on the 5 continents.
Book your session here:
Mankesav is an administration-registered and French-licensed training center. Once you pre-register, you will receive your training contract and invoice, detailed program, conditions and payment options. You can pre-register by the form, with no cost.
Online session: only 490$ net per seat
Public Session: only 1,490$ net per seat for 2 days.
In-House Session: only 5,690$ net per group +organization fees (Contact us)